This online lab is crafted for beginners to intermediate skill level, who want to improve their skills in Windows server 2016, Debian and Splunk. The hands on skills learned from this lab may be applied in the workforce. This lab is targeted to IT/Security environments. In this lab you will learn and demonstrate Linux, Windows and Splunk capabilities which are essential for building a successful career in Security Administration, Analytics and Windows Server Management.
- Prepare Windows NFS Client and UNC hard linking
- Prepare Debian Network File Server (NFS) share
- Configure Splunk to analyze live data flow from Apache weblog
- Trainees will learn how to implement, NFS shares on Debian server, configure Windows server 2016 to access NFS share and create hard link from UNC for Splunk to access web log files.
- Basic understanding of Linux (Debian) commands
- Basic understanding of Windows 2016 structure
- HTML5 Compliant web browser (Edge, FireFox, Opera, Chrome, Safari and Iceweasel) for Virtual Machine Access
- Internet Speeds between 768Kbps - 2Mbps
- $49.99 per instance per user (30 day access)
- Average 30 to 60 minutes (with ability to leave environment and resume later)