This online Linux lab is crafted for beginners to intermediate skill level, who want to improve their Linux skills in IT organizations.
The hands on skills learned from this lab may be applied in the workforce. This lab is completely targeted for IT/Security environments.
During the lab you will learn and demonstrate Linux capabilities which are essential for building a successful career in Linux security.
- Understanding how users and groups work in Linux
- Learn how to create manage and assign users and groups in Linux
- Identify the key elements in managing Linux Policies
- Trainees will learn how to implement Linux security policies, password policies, directory permissions with users and groups.
- Basic understanding of Linux (CentOS7) commands
- HTML5 Compliant web browser (Edge, FireFox, Opera, Chrome, Safari and Iceweasel) for Virtual Machine Access
- Internet Speeds between 768Kbps - 2Mbps
- $49.99 per instance per user (30 day access)
- Average 30 to 60 minutes (with ability to leave environment and resume later)