This Python lab will cover String values, Literals and text output. Python strings are often written text and there may be times when you will want greater control of the output string by making it more human readable. You will learn several different ways to format text with Python 3.
- Understand how Python Strings and Literals work
- Learn how to implement Strings and Literals
- Identify elements in Python VE (Virtual Environment)
- The trainees will successfully implement Strings, Literals and produce text output using different Python modules.
- Basic understanding of Linux commands
- HTML5 Compliant web browser (FireFox, Opera, Chrome, Safari and Iceweasel) for Virtual Machine Access
- Internet Speeds between 768Kbps - 2Mbps
- Average 30 to 60 minutes (with ability to leave environment and resume later)
Python 3 Text Formatting
- Product Code: PyTF
- Availability: In Stock