Python is a versatile programming language, which can be used for many different programming projects. Python is easy to set up, and written in a relatively straightforward style with immediate feedback on errors. Python is a great choice for beginners and experienced developers alike. Python 3 is the most current version of the language and is considered to be the future of Python.
- Understand the components needed to prepare a Debian (Linux) environment for Python 3
- Learn how to securely install and configure Python environment for development
- Identify the key elements used in the Python virtual environment
- Trainees will learn the skills needed to prepare a Debian environment for development in Pythons VE (Virtual Environment) using various Debian and Python commands.
- Basic understanding of Linux commands
- HTML5 Compliant web browser (FireFox, Opera, Chrome, Safari and Iceweasel) for Virtual Machine Access
- Internet Speeds between 768Kbps - 2Mbps
- Average 30 to 60 minutes (with ability to leave environment and resume later)
Python Prepare Environment
- Product Code: Py101
- Availability: In Stock